Saturday, September 5, 2009

Apparently

They have the so called food "Fried Butter" at the Texas State Fair, I have two things to say on this subject...
1. HOW AMERICAN
2. Whoever Eats this should have 911 on speed dial. (Just a thought)

Well I really didn't do much today other then take apart the whole front portion of my bike (stem, fork, head-set, brake etc), I just feel like I need to make that part of it look amazing so I'm going to be changing a couple things.

Other then that I watched an amazing Yash Raj Film, and I asked myself a very interesting question, Why the heck can't American film directors make a film like this?
The answer was quite simple.. Because they are American.
But seriously this is one of the best films I have seen Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is its title.

I also chilled with Alisha tonight which was pretty tight. Always enjoy that.

Gonna start a cycling team named Rahal Cycles gonna be tight everyone that wants to seriously compete in track racing should hit me up.
Other then that my day has been as many people say pretty dope.

Till next time

Jeff4life


No comments: