Monday, September 7, 2009

Sleep

Sleep I think is really essential to the well-being of a person. I honestly don't know why it took me so long to realize this, but it actually does improve the way I function in my day to day life.

Haha..
So I start work on Tuesday, which is going to be awesome I can't wait to start making some money.
Going in from 9am-4pm so thats going to be interesting.

Currently Emma is confusing me I really don't know where the romance is hidden in this novel, but I'm determined to find it. I am truly lost in the world of Jane Austin because I have never seen any of the movies that they made so I have no idea whats going on.

The other day however, I did watch Pride and Prejudice staring Keira Knightly, And I must say that she looked pretty good in that film.

well its like 4am now and Ive got a long day ahead of me so off to shower then bed.

Jeff4life

No comments: